Monday, February 23, 2009

Peter, Paul and Mary

... resonate in my brain as I fly to Berlin. I'm a leavin' on a jet plane. Sadly fitting that John Denver (who wrote the song) died in a plane crash. I like his songs. Anyway, safely over the Hudson (bad joke) my arrival to the airport at Tegel was snowy and cold. A few days earlier it was sunny So. Cal. and some fun music times with Astra Heights, Marisabel and some studio stuff too. Here's a shot of me on break at Michael Kramer's where he, Sam Bolle (Dick Dale, Agent Orange, Todd Hannegan etc.) are working on some fun music. All that said, this boy won't be fishing for trout much in the next few weeks unless a day off in Spain is close enough to the right waters. Right now I am only close to an Absinthe shop, I can even pick up their WiFi signal. I'll keep a distance!

1 comment:

Burl Productions said...

Stay away from that Absinthe!!! Will do you nothing but harm. Have good gigs. I'm heading off to the pleasonton show.