Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fly Fishing in Spain

Well it sucks that I haven't posted in ages but it's been a nutty time. Tonight I begin slowly chewing through stacks of images (digitally speaking of course). The local hills look pretty and I think it's time to celebrate California wild trout. Stand by for cool stuff ASAP. Anyways, the closest I got to a fly in the last few weeks was helping my evil twin's band perform a tribute song to Lux Interior of the Cramps. The song? Human Fly of course! See ...

(Evil twin on left of stage)

1 comment:

Shane Stewart said...

was wonder what you've been up to man. i'm way backed up on images as well. need to blog as soon as i get reliable internet.

i could have used your help last week when i was staring at the tail of a 8-9lb brown for 6ish hours. threw everything i could at him and waited him out til after dark. didn't see him eat once!

look forward to pics of your local jaunt